CRCM works with a vast network of professionals who support the needs of older and disabled adults, including elder law attorneys, physicians and financial advisors. We understand that everyone brings something special to the cause of enhancing a senior’s well-being and that by working together, we are able to provide a holistic solution to help solve our clients’ challenges and provide needed support to their families. Because we work hand in hand with these individuals on a regular basis, we know their strengths and can connect you with the local resources who are going to be in the best position to provide solutions.
Our network of senior care specialists include:
- Elder Law Attorneys
- Financial Planners
- Home Care Agencies
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Adult Day Centers
- Hospice and Palliative Care Providers
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Mental Health Counselors and Psychotherapists
- Senior Living Communities
- Home Modification Experts/Certified Aging in Place Specialists
- Respite Care Services
- Daily Money Managers/Bill Payors
- Senior Move Managers
We do not have any financial interest in any of the services or professionals we recommend. We base our recommendations solely on their ability to provide quality care and counsel.