We work with families who need some guidance and assistance when dealing with the challenges of aging or a developmental disability. This includes adult children who are often affected by their loved one’s situation and are seeking help for their aging parents.
We’ve helped hundreds, if not thousands, of seniors and their families throughout our more than 30 years of service. People who benefit from our years of expertise include:
- Someone feeling overwhelmed by the challenges of aging or disability
- Family caregivers who live far away and need someone to oversee care for a loved one
- People living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Individuals seeking an advocate to help them with medical, legal and financial issues
- Families who are facing conflict regarding how to care for an aging parent
- People in crisis who need immediate expertise and a calm presence
Our care management services are designed and tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients’ unique situation. We understand that one size doesn’t fit all and work with you and your family to develop a unique plan that solves problems and creates opportunities for less stress and a greater enjoyment of life.